What kind of request can I make?
Any request you can think of. Here are some samples:
- Tiny ikebana for our tiny bathroom
- Ikebana using more than 4 colours
- Ikebana without flowers
- Ikebana for my girl friend who loves white flowers
- Ikebana emphasising line elements
- See Hanadayori 2021 to view the selected requests & responces from the artists
How can I make a request?
Send us the following information using a form by 31 January 2023.
- Your Name (first name only)
- Your email (we may need to contact you)
- What kind of ikebana would you like to see?
- Are there any personal stories or reasons for your request? Your reason may help give the ikebana artists some inspiration in their to respond to your request.
Please note that your request will be published. Don't include information that you do not wish to publish. Don't include advertising materials in your request. We may edit your request if necessary.
How much does it cost to join Hanadayori?
You can make a request for free.
Who is going to make an ikebana work for me?
International masters, Ikebana Gallery Awards winners, Ikebana Gallery Award Committee members, Wa Melbourne Ikebana Festival exhibitors & the artists nominated by the Wa committee. We aim to involve about 80 artists. If we get too many requests, however, your request may not be successful this time.