There are many way you can support the Wa Melbourne Ikebana Festival, not just as an exhibitor. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information about any of the following options.
3. Stalls: Ikebana or Japanese culture related stalls are welcome (no food or drink services). There are a limited number of places, and stall holder insurance is required. Application opens in August 2021.
4. Workshop Spaces: You can hire a small section of our venue (a room) to conduct your own workshop during the Melbourne Ikebana Festival.
5. Volunteers: Join our creative team. We welcome not just ikebana practitioners but also those who are interested in Japanese culture, event management or marketing. We are also looking for a curator for our exhibition. If you are interested, please send your cv to us.
6. Promote your event with us: If you are planing to have ikebana related public event (exhibition, workshop, etc.) in Melbourne in September or October, we are happy to include your event in our program for free to help you promote your event.
7. Promote your event with us: If you are planing to have ikebana related public event (exhibition, workshop, etc.) outside Melbourne, please join our companion event program so that we can help each other.